We’ve been adding more background guides for FHSMUN 37; check them out!
For information about refunds for any of our conferences, please consult our official refund policy.
The board of directors of FHSMUN, Inc. will meet via Google Hangout on 22 August 2015, starting at 3:00 p.m. Eastern time.
An agenda of its meeting is available here.
These meetings are open to the public; if you wish to view the meeting, please contact Casey Morell, executive director, so instructions may be sent.
The FHSMUN 36 Crisis has begun.
We hope you’re enjoying the holidays. We’ve updated a few of our committees’ background guides for FHSMUN 36.
- All GA2 guides are available.
- All Security Council guides are available.
- All UNEP guides are available.
- One NATO guide is available.
- One UNHCR guide is available.
- One WHO guide is available.
- One GA4 guide is available.
- One UNESCO guide is available.
We are striving to post the remaining guides as soon as possible. Thanks for your support!
Check out the FHSMUN 36 page to see information about the committees and topics on offer at this year’s conference.
Our FHSMUN 35 Security Council crisis guide is now available.
Our final background guide for WHO has been posted.